Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we have made significant changes to our service.
Please download this documentKết quả xổ số khả quan for information specifically for paediatric audioloy service changes.
- Children with a hearing loss who have been seen in the paediatric audiovestibular medicine clinic where hearing aid(s) have been recommended.
- Existing hearing aid users who are transferred to the Nuffield Centre for ongoing audiological care.
Kết quả xổ số khả quanThis clinic is run by the paediatric audiology team and the specialist teachers of the deaf:
- Hearing aid selection, fitting and review
- Ear mould fitting
- Ear impressions
- Hearing tests
- Real ear measurements
- Real ear to coupler difference measurement and test box programming
- Functional (aided) hearing tests
- Speech words
- Threshold seeking (500-4000 Hz)
- Hearing aid repair
- Child-centred hearing aid management counselling
- Detailed reports
Kết quả xổ số khả quanChildren are seen for regular review. The younger the child, the more often they will be seen.
Referrals are accepted via the audiovestibular medicine clinic and ENT.
This department has a dedicated email address for enquiries: